11 August 2007

Breaking news

Summer has lasted longer than expected in London. Today marks the one-week anniversary.

Today also marks the start of the English Premier League season. Here's to a top finish for Arsenal and an injury-plagued and underachieving one by wankers Tottenham.

I'm headed to the far-West (ie 'Merica) on Monday -- have I mentioned that? I'm going for the shopping. It's cheaper for me to fly there and buy things like shoes and a tie (airfare + shoes + tie - ridiculous exchange rate) than for me just to buy those things here. I'm also excited about the reunion with Mexican food.

I'll try to post some pics from Amsterdam and also of my buddy Conor Welch's eventful visit to London in tomorrow's post. Conor -- hope that contagious infection is taken care of!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Arsenal!!!!!!!!