06 October 2008

Reinventing the virtual wheel

Sorry for the inconsistent posting these days. It's for your own good.

I've decided to change the regularity of my posts from "once a day except when I'm traveling" to "whenever I want, regardless of my location and potentially even more than once daily". I'm guessing that quantity may drop ever so slightly, but if today's brilliant Pizza/Pasta Hut post is any indication, the quality will remain indisputably top shelf.

I've got trips to Cairo, Ljubljana/Zagreb and Stockholm coming up this month. I've never posted while traveling before but that doesn't mean I didn't have interesting things to say and sarcastic observations to make. I had rules for when/where to post that prevented me from posting at times (and forced me to write when I was at my most uninspired).

Glad we had this talk.

No comments: