16 March 2009

Ring my bell

I'm crazy about technology, which is why I use my MOBILE PHONE as an ALARM CLOCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mobile even lets me name my alarms and set up to 3 daily. Here are the uplifting alarm names/times that I used yesterday on holiday, juxtaposed with the soul-crushing alarms I used today.

HOLIDAY ALARMS
10:30 AM -- awake and progress to beach
1:30 PM -- eat something? why not
3:00 PM -- think about going to airport

WORKDAY ALARMS
8:10 AM -- be alarmed!
8:12 AM -- get up already
8:20 AM -- seriously, get up. seriously.

PS, I had 2,101 unread emails in my inbox today.

4 comments:

Nathan said...

My phone has a nasty bug that popped up a few months ago. Now when I set an alarm I can't turn it off. So everyday alarm goes off at 6:30, 7:45, 8:00, 8:15 and 8:30.

Anonymous said...

ok... let me guess, you run windows mobile!

Unknown said...

sometimes i'll take a nap on friday night right after getting home from work and before going out. I usually name this alarm: "EVERYBODY PANIC!".

I don't know why.

Anonymous said...

Hello young man, I haven't spoken with you in a long time but I hope that things are going well. Ihope you are having a great time in Tan. Tell everyone over there that I said hi. I also hear that BM is going to be a dad. WOW that just doesn't seem possible. Do you know if that phone # on one of your blogs was his actual number. I would love to catch up with you sometime if you could shoot me your number I would love to call. My numberis still the same. 6669
have a great day nevin