19 April 2008

Test week: a retrospective

The week that was... how did I do?

Monday
I advanced my knowledge of scandinavian electro DJs by seeing Trentemøller in concert. I also practiced scandinavian electro DJ dancing as a way to gain the affection of the opposite sex, specifically of scandinavian descent.

Tuesday
I tried a new curry restaurant. Popped some popadom.

Wednesday
I ate pide. I gained new insight into the London mayoral race by reading the New Yorker while tired. And problem solving. Problem: I kept falling asleep while reading the New Yorker, even though it was an interesting and engaging article that never ran out of steam like NYer articles of passing interest sometimes do. I identified the problem: my flat was too warm. I solved the problem: I went and met Guillaume and his friends for a drink.

Thursday
Improved my hand eye coordination by playing FIFA at Ollie's flat. I also tried Halal food for the first time that I know of.

Friday
Strengthened my abductor pollicis brevis (chopstick muscle) at Wagamama. Explored lovely Hackney.

In general:
Ate three meals a day. As a minimum.
Bought shoe shine stuff and shined my shoes.
Flossed.
Slept at least 8 hours each night.

I just tried to be productive or if not productive then at least stay busy. Now I'm going to take a nap...

on MY FLIGHT TO BARTHELONA! (back Thursday)

No comments: