18 December 2007

Help make submission plural

So far I've received two submissions for my top 10 posts of the year. Top 2 list doesn't have the same ring to it so please let your nominations be known.

Mom if you don't send one in I'm not going to put my dishes in the sink when I'm home and will use the kitchen sink to wash my hands and brush my teeth.

Or maybe I should do a worst 10 posts of the year. I'm worried that nominations might max out my inbox. But yeah let's change it to a top 5 list and do best and worst.

I'll start (or actually I'll go third):

Best Post: http://er-uk.blogspot.com/2007/08/today-legend-was-born.html
Worst Post: http://er-uk.blogspot.com/2007/06/bathing.html

You can also nominate posts just purely based on the titles (best and worst titles of the year). And you can also nominate your favorite one-liners or one of my many failed attempts at humor.

Just looking back through the archives brought back a lot of memories. Good times. I really enjoy rereading things that I thought were funny and interesting. I hope I'm not the only one.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

"I bought a toaster" - worst. blog post. ever.

Anonymous said...

I liked "Attainable Greatness"--but mostly for the comments.
Monica

Anonymous said...

jeff st. denis here. My vote for biggest improvement (i.e. terrible post and excellent post back to back)

Sept 13: Ibitha
Sept 14: Fox Murdering

Anonymous said...

I'm working on it, son! Takes me awhile to reread these, but I'm enjoying it. So far I have a couple of favorites - "ND plays tonight" and "Lifetime Stats" are two that I really like.

Bee Rad said...

http://er-uk.blogspot.com/2007_07_01_archive.html

You probably know why I like this one.

Anonymous said...

Worst post: "Today"--you could have at least added a funny anecdote about an offbeat suit salesman. Or, if it really was that boring, lie to us!!

Best post(s): I like just about anything from March. Not to beat a dead horse, but I really do think you were funnier when you were broke and friendless.