10 December 2007

My flight leaves in 2 weeks

I have a pretty nice little December planned if everything goes according to plan.

A lot of my stress level will depend on executing a successful move from my current flat to the new one that I already put a deposit and first month's rent on and was supposed to move into on December 1. Estate agents are terrible people. They're almost as bad as doormen. Who are almost as bad as people who hit you with their car and don't stop (stay strong Matthew).

Which is to say that apart from criminals, it doesn't get much lower than estate agents and doormen.

But back on point -- a move, a weekend trip to Paris and Normandy, a few more contracts at work, and I'll be a happy camper when I head home on the 23rd. I'm a bit sad that I missed the 'phews in their Christmas play (one was baby Jesus by the way, as if you needed to ask), but I'll see them in a few weeks and will be bringing good tidings of great joy to all the people [of Goshen].

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We're looking forward to seeing you again! Have safe travels.

Kris