01 December 2007

200th post!

So I guess that means I've been in London for 200 days. Wow.


I did notice the other day that I have officially replaced soccer with football in my vocab. I clicked on a link for football on a website and was surprised that it was American football.

Nice to be here for a full weekend even though there is a stressful component to things since I was expecting to move today but am not able to because the new flat has not been OK'd by the council. So maybe I'll move during the week, or next weekend or maybe even the weekend after. In the meantime I have to hope my current flat doesn't get let so I have a place to sleep. Things will work out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

buy phentermine can buy phentermine online safely - phentermine purchase online no prescription

Anonymous said...

order phentermine online how to order phentermine on line - buy phentermine weight loss