19 December 2007

Learning.co.uk

Thanks for submitting to my advances. To send in nominations for basically anything about my blog you'd like to nominate, including:

1. Best blog posts.
2. Worst blog posts.
3. Best and worst titles.
4. Best and worst attempts at humo(u)r.
5. Oliver you're a jerk for submitting so many negative ones.

Keep them coming everyone but Oliver.

If I were a genius website developer -- and I just might be; I've just never tried -- I would amalgamate all of the great new learning games onto one site and donate all the proceeds to my future pacifist political party: the Dove Party.

So far here are the list of sites that would be linked there:

Free Rice: www.freerice.com
Use it to learn how to talk good.

The Traveler IQ Challenge: www.travelpod.com/traveler-iq
Use it to learn about all the places you've never been and also to realize how average you are at pinpointing the location of places you've already been.

Toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I resent that...at least I left some suggestions. And if you recall my first suggestion was my FAVORITE post. So, positivity. Someone's pushing their luck in getting my Fulham season ticket. Oliver out...to Texas

Unknown said...

ollie. ollie.

oxen free.

don't you realize that the quantity of times your name appears is in direct correlation with my current level of love and respect? regardless of context. i'm just giving shoutouts. like in my move, lots of people get cameos -- not representative or inspired ones -- i'm just trying to get their names in there somewhere.