01 January 2008

2,008

Hello friends.

So "yesterday" I wrapped up last year from a blogging perspective (221 blogs in 2007). "Today" I'll highlight some other 2007 stats and also take a look at your performance as readers.

I've been asked a few times over the past weeks whether I got to travel much outside of London. Loyal readers of my blog know that I did quite a lot, but I was still interested in running some stats.

Here's my 2007 geographic chronology:

Charlottesville Pasadena San Diego Tijuana Charlottesville New York Charlottesville Goshen London Edinburgh London Dublin London Reading London Valencia London Charlottesville Harrisonburg London Bath London Faro Lagos lbufeira London Madrid London Amsterdam London Charlottesville London Frankfurt London Athens London Dorset London Salzburg Munich Salzburg London Genoa Cinque Terra Florence Siena Rome London Rotterdam London Paris Geneva London Copenhagen Dublin Galway Derry Belfast London Amsterdam Aalsmeer Zeist Utrecht London Paris Deauville Trouville London Goshen South Bend Chicago Goshen New York

That's a total of 14 countries (US, Mexico, UK, Ireland, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Greece, Austria, Italy, France, Switzerland, Denmark). I took approximately 50 flights. I rode the train 20 times. I learned karate.

And here's how you did:

er/uk site statistics:
8,031 visits, 11,413 page views, 1.42 pages per visit.

00:01:13 average time on site per visit. You guys are speed readers.

Sources
direct to http://er-uk.blogspot.com = 2,693 or 33.53%
via http://cemusic.blogspot.com = 1,044 or 13.00%
via www.facebook.com = 799 or 9.95%
via www.google.com = 767 or 9.55%
via http://millerphoto.blogspot.com = 765 or 9.53%

Where my readers live
1. US
2. UK
3. Canada
4. Germany
5. Netherlands
6. Bulgaria
7. India
8. Mexico
9. Spain
10. Austria

Really targeting Eastern Europe next year and wondering if I can't make an impact in South America as well. The overall site hits needs to grow, and I'd like to see my readers stick around the site for a bit longer each day just so I know you're all appreciating the sarcasm I work so hard to include. And is it statistically possible to not have a reader in China? I'll see what I can do. It's the Year of the Rat. Walk hard.

2 comments:

kyle said...

pretty sure you were in new york at least one other time during 2007.

Unknown said...

yeah you're right. i was there to pick up my visa in february. added it. done. jam it.