15 January 2008

Starlet

When I was in New York someone told me I look like Adrian Brody. I'll add that to my celeb lookalike list, which currently includes:

1. "a young" Harry Connick Jr.
2. "a young" Christopher Walken
3. Steve McManaman
4. Richard Ashcroft
5. Matthew McConaughey
6. Bob Dylan

I was once backstage at a G. Love concert and someone was positive I was his drummer. When I was on Spring Break I told a girl I was John Mayer and my friend Mark Miller was my lead guitarist. Mind you -- this is before anyone else knew John Mayer. They believed us, and probably still think they met John Mayer and his lead guitarist.

My friend Brad Miller is a dead ringer for Chris Kattan. This has been refuted by Brad.

My friend Brad Hoffman claims to be a dead ringer for Hugh Jackman. This has been refuted many people.

3 comments:

Bee Rad said...

Fact. I look like Hugh Jackman. Brad Hoffman thinks he looks like Vin Diesel.

Anonymous said...

john mayer and his guitarist would clearly have been in the midst of a 7000 person club in panama city...this reinforces the point - spring break, somewhat easy pickings.

Anonymous said...

If you want an easy way to see what celeb you look like, try face recognition software. http://www.myheritage.com/FP/Company/celebrity-collage.php
I came up as the love child of Josh Groban and Tom Cruise. It could be worse. I mean I could look like Chris Kattan!