20 January 2008

Posh and smart

Last night I went to Mahiki, which is a chic West End club that the Princes frequent. To get in on a weekend, all you have to do is spend a minimum 500 squids on the night.

While there I ran into Dimitar Berbatov. Here is the conversation that ensued:

Eric: ...last week I went to this Bulgarian club in New York. There were lasers.
Dimitar Berbatov: Why are you telling me this?
Eric: You're Bulgarian, right?
Dimitar Berbatov: Yes. How do you know that?
Eric: You're Berbatov.

Eric walks away.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot to add that Berbatov stared down intently as you walked away vowing to himself and all the gods he will score a hat trick during the Carling Cup replay - now who has lasers, eh?

Anonymous said...

is this a true story?

--sd

Anonymous said...

I'll take 5-1 with some Berba shots at the post...

Unknown said...

Yeah it's a true story. Who are you sd?