23 February 2008

AAAAAAAHHHHHHhhAhh!

One thing that I've noticed since moving to the city is that there's nowhere to yell. There's nowhere I can go and just say bad things really loudly when I need to let off steam. Those of you who know me to be mellow have never seen this side of me. Those of you who have seen my temper will hope that I find a small soundproof area or a wide open space to vent sometime very soon. Maybe I'll rent a car next time; in years past that was my refuge.


Having nowhere to go can be a good thing. If I can't make loud noises I can at least wander around and watch Bangladeshi kids play soccer and browse at the vintage shops down Cheshire Street. And eventually I'll have distracted myself or just realized that what I was so angry or frustrated about wasn't really that important anyhow. 

In theory at least. 

But really there's no getting around the fact that Arsenal blew that game and it may well cost us the league. Unbelievable.

Might be a good idea to give me some space tonight. And people in positions of perceived but false power (bouncers and doormen especially) beware.

No comments: