10 September 2007

Acropolis Now

I know, I know: Best. Title. Ever.

Got back from Athens yesterday. It was pretty great, if you're in to jet setting in 5* comforts in the Mediterranean. So it was pretty great.

I especially liked:

1. The food.
2. The fact that my hotel shower had a multiple shower head options, one being a frisbee-sized waterfall-style mechanism.
3. The supply of roof top bars and restaurants.
4. The ladies.
5. The word malakas.

Athens as a city isn't in my Top 10, but the beach/location/weather/food were incredible. And the ladies. Stunning talent there. I could go on.

I definitely need to make a return trip to the area, which will be spent checking out the Isles (a far bigger draw than Athens) and probably Turkey. It's going to be crazy malakas.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I concur on 4 of the 5 points. But really, wanker is so much better onomatopoeically than malakas.

kyle said...

i respectfully disagree, ollie, i think malakas is much better. we have a number of dirty greeks at my restaurant and we all call each other malaka when we want to be condescending. even the mexicans do it in the kitchen. it trips off the tongue quite nicely, malaka.