14 September 2007

Fox murdering

A couple of months ago I was hoping to go a conference in Hertfordshire where I might participate in a quadathalon of shooting events in addition to falconry. Sadly, this never transpired.

But all is well because tomorrow I am for sure going to Dorset where promised activities include:

1. A feast, including:
1a. Yorkshire pudding
1b. Steak
1c. Chocolate cake (though I'm more of the carrot cake type)
2. Night swimming
3. Tractor pulling
4. Cow tipping
5. A bonfire
6. Games of chance
7. Feats of strength

Anyhow I'm just sure fox hunting was accidentally left out of the list in the interest of breviloquence. I'm definitely going to kill one.

[And go on for three nil to the Arsenal!]
[And a competent showing by the Irish!]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

jeff here. great post today er/uk. makes up for the extreme weakness of yeserday's note.

citizens unite!

p.s. this may get posted about 7 times. had a little trouble