28 May 2008

You bet your wife

Here's are the wagers for tonight's game:

If England wins I have to buy my colleague Mark a bagel (sesame seed bagel with a splash of butter and a hint of marmite) and Coffee (skinny latte) at Bagel Mania.

If the US wins my colleague Mark buys me a bagel (plain, toasted, with butter and jam) at Bagel Mania.

If the US wins 1-0 I buy Brad Miller the new Coldplay album on iTunes.

If the US wins 2-0 Brad Miller buys me an album on iTunes that isn't Coldplay because they're not that cool anymore.

If the US wins 30-0 I buy Brad Miller a first class ticket from Denver to London.

If the US wins 31-0 Brad Miller pays for me to move to Reykyavik and join a hoon truck gang.

If England wins off a 70-yard empty net David Beckham goal in the 90th minute, I have to post a picture of myself on er/uk being punched in the face by a large Turkish man named Kimmie.

If the same scenario unfolds but the winning goal is from only 50 yards out, Brad Miller has to unfriend his mother on Facebook and offer no explanation.

If it's a tie, all bets are off.

1 comment:

Bee Rad said...

Get ready for the Kimmie haymaker