14 May 2007

So, my place is actually pretty nice

Paying a mint for it so it better be. Take advantage of the free London accomodations. All you have to do is buy me some groceries and take it easy on the hot water (an early warning to Brad Hoffman).

To the gallery...

For sitting and reading back issues of The New Yorker.



For eating muffins and granola squares, and for typing future motion pictures and transposing pages of the dictionary.



For ... sleeping to this point.



Guest bedroom configuration.




















The wood/plastic wardrobe that I bought from IKEA and subsequently assembled; my patriotic and also temperature-controlled towel rack (thanks to one of my friend's mom's for the embroidered towel); and, because Brad Miller enjoys things like this, my loo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great place, Eric - but where is the kitchen where you fix all of those gourmet meals? Probably only your mum would ask such a question!

Unknown said...

Dearest mum,

The "kitchen" is in the background of picture two. You'll notice a sink (underneath the sink the cupboard door is hiding a washer/dryer), stove (one of those really hip flat ones above the drawers), stove (very right side of picture), and a small fridge (again, hidden behind a cupboard door underneath the stove).

Haven't cooked yet though. I feel like I need to own a plate before I can do that.

Rachel Moyer said...

Eric,
I love your place and how you are picking up British phrases! I hope you are doing well and enjoying yourself.
Rachel

Admin. said...

Metacho,
Nice place.....Asante sana