23 November 2007

Eastbound

I'm back in town and will be moving flats next weekend. Decided to go the easy route and move in with two friends of a friend who were flat-hunting at the same time and came across a 3BR. Which meant I never had to look at places and there are three of us to divide the paperwork (and rent/utilities) between.

On the flip side, since I've been out of town for the last two weeks, it means I'll be moving into an apartment I've never seen in an area I've never been to with a flatmate I've never met (I know 1 of 2).

So that's exciting.

My new address will be something extremely intriguing like: "The Denim Factory, Flat 10, Whitechapel".

It'll be interesting to see how much stuff I've accumulated since I moved here in March with all my possessions packed into 4 bags (and a carry-on).

No comments: