09 November 2007

Second Friday

Aye. It's been one of those weeks where every day I think it's a day later in the week than it actually is. Stupid Wednesday but I thought it was Thursday. And now today is Friday again.

Anyhoo... some news, hmmm. Something interesting for you all to read...

hmmm.

Okay well I've been looking for flats lately. Tough job here in Londres what with all the shady estate agents and outrageous prices. I think I know where I want to live down to a few blocks, so at least I've got a pretty specific focus. And I know what I'd like to pay and what I might need to pay (if you live in a small town, rent is comparable to a mortgage for a house on a golf course).

If you're interested in the geography, I'm looking as far west as Farringdon, as far east as Bethnal Green, as far north as Angel, and as far south as Aldgate. That's kind of a crooked square but it works.

Right, so now that's really my last post for 9 days. Start the countdown.

No comments: