28 November 2007

Strike, subsequent riots

No, I'm not talking about Paris. I'm talking about my failed solicitation for comments/ideas on my movie. Apart from Ben Wideman, who still has the imagination of a 10 year old, the rest of you have been quiet. And that quiet is coming from a bunch of friends and family who usually won't shutup.

So I'm going on blog strike, and I'll probably burn a car or something because that's what happens eventually. No new content until I hear from at least a 10% of my constituency (approximately 5 people, counting Ben). That should be easy.

Speaking of Paris though, I hope they get that all sorted out before my weekend trip there (my last trip of the year before heading home for Christmas) in December.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll discuss your screenplay when you're here next month.

Anonymous said...

Well I'd like to respond, but I'm sort of confused, because I thought the first time I read the plot (disclamer: which was while I was struck with a terrible flu) that there was something about adopting children from the family that the man stayed with, but then the wife adopted them instead...so now I don't know whether that is part of the story, or a fever related state...

Anonymous said...

Oops forgot to say who I was...
Monica

Bee Rad said...

I thought I was going to get to play a lead role or at least make a cameo. When I heard that I was not even making a cameo I decided to strike. I've got to support my family somehow. Come on, Larry Bird makes a cameo but not me? Larry Bird has children out of wedlock. You're losing your American values.

Unknown said...

Monica - the adoption stuff was a suggestion by a reader. not currently incorporated in the script.

Brad - you do have a cameo as a guy dancing The Robot at a company party.

Conor - did you actually read it? I revised it pretty severely since when I sent it to you. It's a lot better now.