07 April 2007

If you like music that doesn't suck

I've mentioned his blog before, and if you're not a regular reader by now you really have no excuses (unless you're old or something). My brother Kyle publishes an outstanding music blog covering all genres (thus the eclectic title), with (very) occassional submissions from myself and my friend Brad. Album reviews, live show reviews, current events, lots of excellent downloads and playlists, and other things that you should just generally know about.

Read Café Eclectica Music here: http://cemusic.blogspot.com

Add it to your favorites. It's updated nearly every day.

It's also linked up a Flickr photo album with some photography highlights from my former life as a live music photo journalist. Some of them are surprisingly good. Check out my portfolio here.

No comments: