11 July 2007

Tanner than Danny*

I'm back. And so is your daily blog fix.

So -- my trip. I went to The Algarve. If you've never heard of it, it's the southernmost region in Portugal made up mostly of beaches and English-speaking people. There are some Portuguese people there as well, and a few non-beach areas, but they're definitely in the minority.

I'll post some pictures later this week. It's really incredibly beautiful and quite hot and pretty accessible. And also pretty undiscovered with the exception of the circus that is New Town Albufeira.

It's nice to know that no matter how cold and dreary London gets, I'm just a 10 minute walk, 1 hour train ride, 2 hour plane ride, 15 minute bus ride, 2 hour bus ride and 20 minute walk from The Rising Cock hostel in Lagos.


*Get it?

3 comments:

Bee Rad said...

I don't get it.

Unknown said...

here's your first clue: uncle jessie.

Mark and Hill said...

i get it, like full house...danny tanner. god, i'm awesome.

in carrying on w/your quip today, i'm also humble.