19 July 2007

Testimonials from houseguests at the 191

"The flat was really pretty clean, surprisingly. Unless you look really close. And it's really a nice flat. Unless you look really close."
-- Ashley Kraybill

"The aerobed slept like a dream, eh? And we were given cheese and juice before bed, which caused me to have strange dreams aboot strange things."
-- Allan Reesor-McDowell

"It was a little bizarre that there wasn't any silverware or plates, but I managed to cook an entire Mexican buffet using only aluminum foil and chopsticks. No problems with the kitchen appliances though -- they're ace."
-- Anisa Garnett

"I was forced -- even tricked -- into watching soccer, or whatever they call it in that cold, rainy city. So I mostly just sulked. The place was nice though and I can't complain about the stocked fridge. Or can I?"
-- Ashok Tholpady


Now accepting reservations for people whose names start with letters other than "A".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that basically is what happened. I don't remember saying that, but that's basically what happened.