10 March 2007

Oh also

I got a place. Starting April 1. It's way nicer and bigger than I can afford. But I live on the corner of Caledonian and Copenhagen -- how sweet is that? And it will be a nice refuge from the city. It's in the borough of Islington (a 20 minute commute just north of my office, which is on Cannon Street in the financial district). The city centre is called Angel (also the nearest Tube stop). My Local (pub) is called The Angelic.

I have a small backyard.

You all just thought I was an angel, and now my address will reflect that formally: I am an Angel/er. Or I guess maybe I'm an Islingtoner, which is far more humble, but much less captivating.

Also close to my fav football club: Arsenal (whose season tanked right about the same time as I arrived, sadly). Hope to see you in the neighborhood shortly.

No comments: