17 March 2007

Where I live

Literally tens of people have asked me to post pictures of where I'm living. I wouldn't be here today if it wasn't for my fans, so here now, are those exact pictures you've requested!!!

My borough. My weird hybrid apartment/hotel complex. The smallest car I have ever seen. I live in Chelsea/Kensington (not really sure which) for this month, which is cozy.










My master bedroom/hang out area/dining area/study & breakfast nook, kitchen/laundry, loo. I'm basically either here, at work, or just wandering around the neighborhood.










My Shawarma guy. My Shawarma. Where I go to buy cars. My grocer. Tube stop.










Emerging from the Tube at my office stop (Snappy Snaps!), pics from around the office...










Next time everyone wants a picture show I'll include some pictures of the office, some snappy snaps from my trip to Edinburgh, and a couple of the Swedish girls I've been dating on and off. Oh, and my new digs.

1 comment:

Bee Rad said...

Good Stuff Eric. Now we want to see more pictures of those Swedish Simese twins you were dating.