14 June 2007

All caught up

So last night I finally caught up.

My clothes were clean. My dishes were washed and put away. My mini-fridge was stocked with a diverse and fresh sampling of groceries. I just finished reading this book (The Areas of My Expertise by John Hodgman, which is highly recommended) and caught up on my New Yorkers. My fingernails and toenails were nicely manicured. I had already been to the gym -- even went to my first session of yoga which left me in pretty bad shape. Had typed my page of the dictionary, caught up on my budget, straightened out the house and bought new toothpaste.

All the items on all my lists were crossed off.

It was kind of boring.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That's a great feeling. Bet you slept well. I have superproductive days like that maybe once a month.