06 June 2007

If you know where Estonia is you're smarter than I was five minutes ago

Tonight England play Estonia in footie-ball. Estonia hasn't scored a goal since 2005.

Still, because England's so bad/poorly coached and because athletes are so careful about giving other team's something to rally behind, all the England players have been saying things like: "Estonia are a good side, very tough to break down, very good at set pieces. They almost scored against Croatia at the weekend."

They almost scored!

Come on England. I really need you to whip them and get some momentum and arrogance back to ensure that you qualify for Euro 2008.

Estonia are bobbins. They are really bobbins. (I don't know what that means but I read it somewhere.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aha...I found out what it means: Rubbish.

Widely used in the Manchester (England) area.

Cockney rhyming slang, "bobbins of cotton" = rotten

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bobbins